TeamHT Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I don't even know Andrew lame guy, lol. He can tell you we've probably had like three posts interacting with each other. Its obvious the sand in your vagina doesn't like being called out but let that be a lesson. If an outside nonbiased view shows you're being an idiot, you probably are. Now continue trolling threads telling people they got what they deserved because you heard something from someone who heard it from someone who knows the alleged victim, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 ^non biased my ass lolThe irony being you did or did not see it either. Your simply going what you heard as well. So wouldn't that put you in the same boat? What if i heard directly from said person the minor incident happened to? Then to the liberty to cross check with other sources before i opened my mouth because i said anything publicly?Now have fun attempting to insult someone about something when your doing the same exact thing your accusing the other of
BigManAC Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Man it sucks to hear what happened at finals but like you said man you didn't give a f@ck. Hope to see the Black Nasty back in action soon and breaking records! 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Jd1102 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Alright noc so u checked up with some ppl did you talk to Andrew from the black nasty to get whole story? No! So u still don't know what happened. The end
TeamHT Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 ^non biased my ass lol The irony being you did or did not see it either. Your simply going what you heard as well. So wouldn't that put you in the same boat? What if i heard directly from said person the minor incident happened to? Then to the liberty to cross check with other sources before i opened my mouth because i said anything publicly? Now have fun attempting to insult someone about something when your doing the same exact thing your accusing the other of I cannot believe there is someone out there who is this dense and can breathe on his own, my god. You're right...I was not there THEREFORE I HAVE MADE NO ASSUMPTIONS NOR SPOKEN OUT OF MY ASS. I have yet to say anything about the incident other than you have no idea what happened not being there and not even speaking with the ACTUAL PEOPLE involved. The fact this concept is foreign to you really leads me to believe you are just a douche all the time who high fives himself. Give it a break. The liberty to cross check your information with other sources? MYGODYOUFAIL. There are only two people you need to check it with, Andrew and the person he supposedly almost hit. You are literally too stupid to take seriously. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 quite honestly i would have left it at my original state, which was karma works off karma. In that there was several members bashing the b2 guy. When they did not know the whole story. I trust whom i spoke to the same you trust andrews . There for your right on the fact I should have asked andrew.I however i wasnt attempting to blow this up in a big huge public thing, "I didnt plan on you getting so butthurt about somehting so dumb that doesnt involve you , to the point your blowing things up to insane proportions.This all in attempt to make me look like an ass on the INTERNET.Ill agree to make a public apology to andrew for not asking him first about said situation , and admit i was wrong about. Removing my "slandering posts" If you agree you helped blow this out proportion and remove yours as well.That others must remember themselves not do exactly the same thing as i have on here. The example about the whole karma thing. if you arent willing to do this and are just to upset with me Then thats your choice.
TeamHT Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I didnt plan on you getting so butthurt about somehting so dumb that doesnt involve you Oh, I didn't know you were almost hit by Andrew or own the B2 vehicle Fixed I didnt plan on getting so butthurt about somehting so dumb that doesnt involve ME Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I guess you really like to troll or cant read
rocketboy1000rr Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Im not sure about this whole "karma" thing.. but I will say that the boys that pointed and laughed at andrews' fire...had a nice little smoke-fest of their own at the end of our run... Sooo.... karma?? I dunno..
n8ball2013 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Someoen sure likes to stick up for b2 audio is what it comes down to THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.