CortezDTV Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 They like big power but are more efficient than most are thinking Mine got/get loud with 3500 ish to each (AB 750.1 at .25) I do 155 + with 2 amps 4 15s. At any frequency from 30 and up to 50 hz area prolly I don't normally play much higher than 50 SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
baron_of_bass Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 They like big power but are more efficient than most are thinking Mine got/get loud with 3500 ish to each (AB 750.1 at .25) I do 155 + with 2 amps 4 15s. At any frequency from 30 and up to 50 hz area prolly I don't normally play much higher than 50 Well I'll be in Vegas in less than 10 days and I am planning a big build in my Tahoe (4th order 4:1), but to play with the team Fi's I'm going to order one (original plan was an sp4) for my blazer and put it in a 4th to see how it performs. The amps I'll be running are mosconi as300.2 to each coil. I'm hoping it sounds badass even though I'll be under powering it. Team Bass-Hz
Sonofthor Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 They like big power but are more efficient than most are thinking Mine got/get loud with 3500 ish to each (AB 750.1 at .25) I do 155 + with 2 amps 4 15s. At any frequency from 30 and up to 50 hz area prolly I don't normally play much higher than 50 Yes effeciency is what i am looking . The motors remind me a bit of the old TRF Motors and as you know these were the loudest in dbDrag (Street Classes) for years. 2008: Street B - 160 dbzzzzz 2009: Street B - 160,8 dbzzz 2010: Street B - 159,7 dbzzz 2011: Street B - 159,9 dbzzz 2012: Street B - 160,0 dbzzz 2013: Street Stock - 153,6 dbzzz
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Burn coil my ass thoes are just dual 2 Damn I'm good just checked the photo to make sure and it even says dual 2 And i just being a smartass so
Bam Bam Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 I like these subs they look bad ass. I wonder what these subs compare best too? I also wonder how they sound. I'm sure they slam but how well do they play the subtle notes. 6 Funky Pup 12's
baron_of_bass Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 I like these subs they look bad ass. I wonder what these subs compare best too? I also wonder how they sound. I'm sure they slam but how well do they play the subtle notes. I wouldn't worry about it sounding like shit. Scott build woofers for everyday use. I'm actually going to use mine with one of the best SQ amps around and I'm sure it will sound amazing. Team Bass-Hz
SnowDrifter Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 They are not for the feint of heart ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Guest Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 team fi's are super punchy. e-40 shit plays super well. and if you know his music, its ALL punchy bass lol
Bam Bam Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 This is good to know. Sounds like they are a very accurate sub. Nice They certainly look like the business and apparently they sound like it too. 6 Funky Pup 12's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.