Sonofthor Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Hi, thinking of getting some of the FI Audio Team woofer. Anyone tested it already against other subs or have any inputs about them? Magnets seem to be strong when it is Y38 ferrite br, 2008: Street B - 160 dbzzzzz 2009: Street B - 160,8 dbzzz 2010: Street B - 159,7 dbzzz 2011: Street B - 159,9 dbzzz 2012: Street B - 160,0 dbzzz 2013: Street Stock - 153,6 dbzzz
Kyblack76 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I heard they are trash.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Keith77 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Come on Kyle.... They are MONSTERS... The only thing I hear bad about them is that they want a shit tone of POWER... like 5k each. Edit.. 5k just to start may need more Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Mr DeeBeez Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I've heared they are an extremely good brand. They need a lot of power but once they get it.. They slam!! Fi Team 18's (4) Crossfire 16k Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4 Pioneer AVH-X491bhs 140ah cmax CES 320's (2)
baron_of_bass Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 There is about 20 threads similar to this one OP, you might want to look around, I'm sure you will find the answers you're looking for. These subs are animals though, straight beasts. Team Bass-Hz
Sonofthor Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 There is about 20 threads similar to this one OP, you might want to look around, I'm sure you will find the answers you're looking for. These subs are animals though, straight beasts. Thx, i think i am to stupid for the search funktion, can´t find anything? ....do you have maybe any link? 2008: Street B - 160 dbzzzzz 2009: Street B - 160,8 dbzzz 2010: Street B - 159,7 dbzzz 2011: Street B - 159,9 dbzzz 2012: Street B - 160,0 dbzzz 2013: Street Stock - 153,6 dbzzz
nocturnalrites101 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 coils burnt in the picture you posted! BAD OMEN! lol.
CortezDTV Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Burn coil my ass thoes are just dual 2 Damn I'm good just checked the photo to make sure and it even says dual 2 SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Guest Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 nothing less than 5k. they'll laugh at it
baron_of_bass Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I'm planning on throwing about 1800 watts at each coil in a more sq oriented set up, well see how things play out Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.