chad190 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 So I've seen videos of people that have the cameras on their dash, kinda like how the police cars have.. I kinda want one just for the heck of it lol. I know everyone loves their GoPro's .. what one do you use and how do you like it? 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
mgameforever01 Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I use the drift cam, has better picture, has a lcd screen built in and wireless remote for free. Down side is it can only accept up to a 32 gig card unlike go pros 64 I believe it its. But has all the modes has a wider viewing angle, and can rotate the lens so if you have to mount it on a weird angle can just rotate lens and get a upright video or picture.
Soccerballzs Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Got one of Amazon for around 20.00. Not sure of brand (China) works great. Cannot believe how well the video quality is! They are popular in Russia a lot of shit happens there when you drive! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Guest Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 i've been wanting to get one really bad. maybe ill get one for my new car. http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1nl7bn/russian_speed_bump/ccjp3q9 great reddit thread.
chad190 Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 Got one of Amazon for around 20.00. Not sure of brand (China) works great. Cannot believe how well the video quality is! They are popular in Russia a lot of shit happens there when you drive! Haha no kidding, it seems mandatory to have on in Russia 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
chad190 Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 I use the drift cam, has better picture, has a lcd screen built in and wireless remote for free. Down side is it can only accept up to a 32 gig card unlike go pros 64 I believe it its. But has all the modes has a wider viewing angle, and can rotate the lens so if you have to mount it on a weird angle can just rotate lens and get a upright video or picture. That Drift Cam is pretty sweet.. i'll probably get a cheap one on Amazon like Soccerballzs for now lol 2006 Monte Carlo Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 SSA ZCON 12's 5 Cube Box tuned to 32 Hz Soundqubed 3500.1 PAC LC-1 Singer 320 Amp Alt XS D3100 & Kinetik HC2400 in trunk Super Start AGM Under Hood 80ft+ Sky High 1/0 40 ft^3 120mil sky high deadener Soundqubed Pro Audio 6.5" mids Soundqubed Super Tweeters Alpine 1" Tweeters Alpine MRP-F300
DubNDodge Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I have always wanted one because I am paranoid that I will get screwed over by insurance if an accident isn't my fault. Will be looking into one of those cameras for sure '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Rell Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I have always wanted one because I am paranoid that I will get screwed over by insurance if an accident isn't my fault. Will be looking into one of those cameras for sure THIS!! I want all my cars to have front and back cams. But only 32gb and 64gb cards? Im curious what kind of video format it gets recorded as. Doesnt seem like a whole lot of room for footage. Be great for those that already have CARpc's but those seem to slowly being replaced by all tablets.
dionysus Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Dang 20.00?!! Imma follow Soccorballzs on that one for sure! I've been wantin one too for the reasons you all stated too! DAMN, I'm hungry. Sorry random lol Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
DubNDodge Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Question, is there a dash cam out there that has external memory. Like you have a wire that runs somewhere in your car and saves it on something like a external hard drive. I am half worried that even if I mount this were my rearview mirror was that someone might break in to take it, and then won't have proof. Considering this one here http://www.foxoffer.com/gt550w-full-hd-1080p-car-dash-camcorder-video-recorder-dvr-p-571.html#.UnmlPvkpjlU '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.