Soccerballzs Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Amazon 18.06. 32 gb. I will check Wednesday and see if my 1 Tb drive in glove box works with it. But I doubt it. Post answers Wednesday for you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
KMS Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I bought a DR32. Works fine. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
KMS Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME! Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Jessica Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I tried using a webcam as a dash cam. Got mad glare off the windshield. So i guess i would say if you get a dash cam make sure it is one that is made for that purpose. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
DubNDodge Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME! How does it do on recording length? '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
lifted_silverado Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 In my truck I dont but I wont ride my bike without my go pro on. Got me out of a ticket and fault on an insurance wreck. So they're worth it Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Nice thread I wanna check out that $20 camera, anyone have a link? Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Soccerballzs Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Nice thread I wanna check out that $20 camera, anyone have a link? Hey check this out! http://www.amazon.com/2-5-inch-Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Camcorder/dp/B0053DDNW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383757662&sr=8-1&keywords=dash+cam http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
HunterJohnson Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Nice thread I wanna check out that $20 camera, anyone have a link?Hey check this out!http://www.amazon.com/2-5-inch-Vehicle-Recorder-Dashboard-Camcorder/dp/B0053DDNW6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383757662&sr=8-1&keywords=dash+cam Cheers Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.