Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos

Blake Farrar

Kyle, over 10 likes is worthy in my book! And that clearly took the cake!

I try to like every post kyle makes, just cause i secretly hope his phone vibrates in his poket each time, then he checks it and see's it was me who did it. ;)

I have 64 notifications..... 60 on this thread.. lol.

I still like the "other" one better. The, mathmatical method of hair tricking...... lol.....

Oh well.

This shit needs to be locked... and.. maybe, archived.. lol

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

ok I understand where you're coming from saying not to use just 2 channels of a 4 channel amp simply to get a 2ohm load, but what the hell is wrong with running lets say all 4 channels at 2ohms if he were to have more speakers? last time I checked these amps were built and rated down to 2 ohm rating so how would it be wrong to wire down that low? please explain.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

First problem is wiring 2 components on 2 of 4 channels on a 4 channel amp!!!!!

Wiring it down to 2 ohms will gain you nothing more in power that you could not achieve running them all on their own channel of the 4 channel amp!!!!!

Stop making noob mistakes and use the damn equipment as it should be used, if you want more power than buy a more powerful amp to power them to start with.

ok I understand where you're coming from saying not to use just 2 channels of a 4 channel amp simply to get a 2ohm load, but what the hell is wrong with running lets say all 4 channels at 2ohms if he were to have more speakers? last time I checked these amps were built and rated down to 2 ohm rating so how would it be wrong to wire down that low? please explain.

well if its the sundowns they probably be paperweights get them while they are hot 60 watts rms a side so a lil over 200 watts going to 120 watts of speakers

the cz nendos would be perfect all around at two ohms 100 watts a side 200 going into 200 watts of speakers

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived