So I have an upgrade available and was wondering what is the best thing on the market at the moment. I'm with Us Cellular and currently have a Motorola Defy. What ya think guys?

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

• 2 weeks later...

Us cellular huh? Ive been with them for a while now. I just upgraded from a note 2 to a iphone 5s. On terms of signal and reception. I am having a better experience where I live here. I had the s3 and s4 as well. The s4 can compare but its not leaps and bounds better on terms of reception and signal. Call quality is really good on the iphone. That is something to consider there.
Now everything else on the phone is up to you on what you like. I decided to try ios again after being with android since the og droid came out with Verizon wireless. It is a nice change in pace. There are a lot of stuff I do miss on android that I use on a day to day basis. There are also times when I like the iphone better. I no longer have to deal with touchwiz which is nice. However a root and rom fixes that with android. Just play with both phones and see which one you like better.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Make sure to go with the 5s over the 5c. Its a much better phone.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure to go with the 5s over the 5c. Its a much better phone.

Yeah I ended up getting it Saturday. I highly recommend it to anyone. Great picture quality, extremely fast, good audio and much more.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

can't stand iphone. everyone i know with a iPhone has a cracked screen. EVERYONE! I've had my htc razor for almost 2 years and haven't had a thing wrong yet. dropped in the toilet twice dropped out of my pocket or hand dozens of times chewed on by my baby boy. just abused since I've got it. no otter box or anything like that still works great. no doubt I'll get the newer version when it comes time.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff