No Shave November - 2013

Mine has been growing 2 months now. Im thinking come the first of the year im going to start year of the beard and see how big i can get this thing.

Oh and im proud that no one has mentioned Duck Dynasty. Seems like if you have a beard now some douche brings it up.

My birthday is in a week so I'll start then, need to look good at the strip club for my 21st lol

Why?

You aint going home with a stripper anyways, and if you are your most likely paying for it, and well yea... Im sure you dont want what she would most likely be giving you in return. hahahaha

If you got game you can bag a stripper. Just like picking a chixk up who works at the mall. Except you get to see what shes working with first

Man, I hate to brag.. (wait, no I don't) but I have done both. Mall chicks are more wild than strippers, at least in my experiences.

The stripper fell in love, I had a hell of a time getting rid of her crazy ass! But the mall chic (& her friends) were some wild, cool bitches!

Ahh, fun times. Why do we have to get old?

And sorry guys, no beard here. I'm trying to look younger, not older.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Ok so like I said earlier I have a couple week head start but here's my NO Shave November "start" lol were about to look like the Red Sox over here lol!

IMG_20131101_142841_zps1502e67d.jpg

Sorry but I have to ask, do you have a stereo built into your head?

No but seriously, does that tweeter in your ear play music?

Lol jk...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Unless it gets cold soon, I am going to trim mine. I'm starting to get tired of having to take care of it so much.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Ok so like I said earlier I have a couple week head start but here's my NO Shave November "start" lol were about to look like the Red Sox over here lol!

Lol jk...

looks like a speaker is stuck in his ear

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Lol jk...

LOL I wish it did!! That has me thinkin tho to have my lady make me some out of 1" tweeters! (My lady made those ear rings for me)

Lol, make some out of tiny speakers and cut up and attach some old pair of headphone wiring, make them useable!

:) I just broke a pair of my beats headphones and had to rewire them so I have some headphone wire I think I may start tinkering with your idea sir and see if I can do it!

Archived