01 S-10 Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 neck beard i cant grow the rest -.- You look like Andre the giant in the first pic LMFAO TDH FTW !!!
Miguels Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 i been growing mine for like 3 months.. mine grows very slow my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
killallblue Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 neck beard i cant grow the rest -.- You look like Andre the giant in the first pic LMFAO lol
Noel989 Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 I'm in 3 weeks Mine is growing moré on one side than the other But the neck beard is more even and a bit fuller Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 I had to do some trimming yesterday. I was a pallbearer in a funeral yesterday and had to be a bit more presentable. Everything is more or less like it was after about 8 months. I think my beard may be happy this length. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
SnowDrifter Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Lol neckbeard club ftwThis should be an audio club and every member is required to have a neck beard lol. That would be hilarious... On another note my checks are filling in a little bit... by that I mean some hair here and there lol. Sounds like the start of a cult to me ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 29, 2013 Author Report Posted November 29, 2013 ^ Ahh- starting to look all grumpy and curmudgeonly!! Dig it. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
HatersGonnaHate Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.