November 2013 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by - CT Sounds - Enter to win a POWERFUL 1400 Watt Monoblock and 4 channel amp!!!

Did mine not qualify? I was post #36 on page 2. :(

Sorry, I missed you. My mistake...you're added!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'd like to nominate Sutliff. That dude has attention to detail and he goes against the grain. His IB setup in his Monte is very clean and I urge you guys to check it out. I have his build here:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss-trunk-ib-build-rf-fi-infinity-pioneer/?fromsearch=1

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

30 noms need 70 more lets get it on

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

bump for noms

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I want to nominate my system. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2632-chevy-cavalier/

I just recently finished this project. Its my very first build. Its sort of a budget system. At first there was just 1 12. Tuned to 28hz in about 4.5 cubes with sub inverted. Just added another 12 and got all matching amps. Now box is about 1.7 cubes with both subs inward @ 49hz. I designed this box to "port" the trunk. I noticed I hit better bass with my seat down but I knew the box would be huge and would seal off the trunk. So I decided to run ports straight through the box to let the air pass through. Have kiddos so need the back seat operational. My XS Power battery is not connected, neither is one of the amps. Lookin to run 1/0 awg. So decided to wait. So right now subs are @ 2 ohms with about 400 rms each. They are connected and really slam. I covered the box in a tile like marble vinyl. I had to cut most pieces precisely to fit like puzzle. Amp board is also covered. The wires from amps do go through the board to hide them. Once I get new wire I will connect the battery and other amp. Each sub will get its own amp, a 3200.1. Everything is bolted. Except new sub (security screws). Amps are bolted, subs, amp board, box, dist blocks. I thought it would BEEF it up also keep em safe from the average thief. Both subs with this design can be tuned differently by just inverting the subs. It will take me back to 28hz this way and hit them low lows! Im new to car audio. Studied it while I was injured at home from an auto accident for months. Put my skills to the test when I got better and this is the end result. Lots of nice systems on here. Cant wait to get out and experience the car audio world, next season ill be out lookin for the shows, bangin!

4'' pvc ports (x2 on subs)

Pioneer DEH-P5800MP

4-Kenwood 6.5's

2-Powerbass 6x9's

2-Autotek Street Machine 3200.1's

1-Autotek Street Machine 1400.4

2-12'' Lanzar Optidrives 1232d

1-XS Power 950 AGM Batt

1/0 AWG Stinger for Big 3

DB Link 4 AWG ran

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

Archived