nocturnalrites101 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 http://cdtstore.com/hd_series/hd_842.htmanyone use these
n8ball2013 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 At 800 bucks a set they are coming in at a hesvy price point. I ditched my cdts because I was not hsppy with the mid range no matter what I did. While these a re a much higher line its something that ive resd from others as well. Seems like they do either a good mid range or a good tweet and never combine them. This miggt be it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 On top of what N8 said you need the right placement and installation. You can't just drop a wad and expect amazing sound. Get it just right and it will be all good. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 i would be making pods for everything, and a small sealed enclosure for the midbass,they would be getting 450 wrms just curious is all before i bite the bullet.
nocturnalrites101 Posted November 3, 2013 Author Report Posted November 3, 2013 How do they sound when there done right? Warm? bright? missing anything?
gattiboy13 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 CDT are some of the best made speakers. And made here in CA. But for $800...I would look elsewhere. I love CDT but their pricing has gotten out of hand!
trumpet1 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 Guys, I'm a CDT dealer and I challenge any of you to try to find a comparable set from a big name car audio company that gives you less value for the money. Also, you're not restricted to buying only the sets listed online. You can mix and match parts to suit your tastes. This does require a one-on-one consultation. If you don't like a certain CDT tweeter, midrange, or woofer there is no shortage of other models.
gattiboy13 Posted November 3, 2013 Report Posted November 3, 2013 Guys, I'm a CDT dealer and I challenge any of you to try to find a comparable set from a big name car audio company that gives you less value for the money. Also, you're not restricted to buying only the sets listed online. You can mix and match parts to suit your tastes. This does require a one-on-one consultation. If you don't like a certain CDT tweeter, midrange, or woofer there is no shortage of other models. Ya but the prices are still too much. I would really love a CDT system but damn there lowest set starts at $200 and that's for the CL which sound like any cheap set.
trumpet1 Posted November 5, 2013 Report Posted November 5, 2013 Guys, I'm a CDT dealer and I challenge any of you to try to find a comparable set from a big name car audio company that gives you less value for the money. Also, you're not restricted to buying only the sets listed online. You can mix and match parts to suit your tastes. This does require a one-on-one consultation. If you don't like a certain CDT tweeter, midrange, or woofer there is no shortage of other models.Ya but the prices are still too much. I would really love a CDT system but damn there lowest set starts at $200 and that's for the CL which sound like any cheap set. There have been some changes over the last year to the catalog and new systems have been introduced that are designed to be very competitive in both features and prices. As for how you feel about the sound of any of their speakers, that's subjective. Every other car speaker company does the good, better, best lineup and the "good" speakers are never the show pieces.
john253a Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Iove to see the virtus 603 up next to them Or for 500 Do the 602 with 9 or 10 add on's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.