Pioneer deh-80prs crossover

its is but you can get the same thing for less money..

Like what?

The CZ702 for $199? Spend $50 more and get the better 80prs.

Well you can get the cz702 for $150. Granted the 80prs is a decent unit, but i still contend clarion has a much better sound quality. Since i made the switch, i will not go back to pioneer. Just my preference.

truthsayer

Like what?

Well you can get the cz702 for $150. Granted the 80prs is a decent unit, but i still contend clarion has a much better sound quality. Since i made the switch, i will not go back to pioneer. Just my preference.

BigD (very respected, knowledgeable member) tested the 80prs at THD levels never seen before

So, what your ears think, may be wrong.

The prs, is one of the cleanest HU on the planet right now. I'll post the video. (when I find it)

Like what?

BigD (very respected, knowledgeable member) tested the 80prs at THD levels never seen before

So, what your ears think, may be wrong.

The prs, is one of the cleanest HU on the planet right now. I'll post the video. (when I find it)

I have seen the test. i am not saying it's not a clean unit. Has anyone tested the cz702? Not to my knowledge. What i am saying is i prefer the Clarion, plus my ears have never let me down. If you prefer the Pioneer, by all means get it. However lots of people here in the midwest (kansas) have made the switch. And yes you may think kansas WTF, but car audio is a big thing here. It all boils down to personal preference.

truthsayer

Naw bro. I feel you.

In the end, personal preference wins. Especially on gear like head units.

And your in a state, that has a few of my favorite people in the world. One a admin here. Love that guy.

I know your area takes it as serious as anyone. Much respect.

I was just adding some info. :)

basically its a wast of money if ur not planning to use 80prs in network mode..

So the 5 volt outputs, great processor, dual 16 band EQ, and time alignment is no reason to buy an 80prs??? lol

Ya.... Whats that guy that smokin! No reason to buy it.... LOL Whatever dude!

Archived