Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
So 4 12" comps wont take 1500wRms?

Well that makes me happy! but whould i be ABLE to do 139.9 bassrace?

So basicaly it would help a lot more if we knew your budget, absolute MAX for subs and amp only

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

if i can do a 137 in a sealed box legal on the new term-lab on music and 900 watts from a trunk car i am willing to bet you can bass race 139.9 with 2 15's or 4 12's or 4 10's.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I had 2 12" hx2 punch ran off 2x PG 2250 amp 500 watts bridged we could get 140 bass race no problem.

Thats a hatchback yes? 2 good 12's with as much as power as u can afford should do the trick

4 subs is a lot more work/space 2 will get you in that class if done right.

Posted

I did a 152 in a golf 2 15's bass raced a 49.9

I had massive amount of power tho I've also done 39.9 with 4 10's and 2 12's

As for power I can get you over 2000 rms cheap. Stetsom 2kd just. Throwin that put there

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted (edited)
you should be able to do 139.9 with 1 12 in that car with no problem

I don't know.

My Buddy had 2 15" TXX's Audiopipe's.

Pre-Fab Box. (I know this doesn't help but it was ported.)

A Lanzar Vibe 4000w Amp.

In a 1994 Explorer.

2 Gauge wire though.

I remember what it sounded like and my stuff isn't as loud. Or so I don't think.

I don't want to wait until the day of the comp just to overshoot a good class I could get the 9.9 in.

Wish I had the $900 for a Term-Lab.

Edited by Bigpimpin91
Posted (edited)

A pair of MTX 4500 12's is exactly $100 shipped, so go with 6 for only $300!

Cone area ftw.

I had two of these for my first system and they sounded great off of an Infinity 611A, I really think with 6 you would hit some high numbers and they don't need a lot of power.

Edit: Also, I saw a deal on eBay, 4 10" MTX 4500's for $157 shipped! Good deal..

Edited by REVOK1NER

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...