Where my Basketball fellas at?

It sucks that the Cavs are so banged up. I am from Ohio and have been waiting patiently for 25 years since becoming a sports fan for a professional sports championship in Ohio. I doubt this is going to be the year that my dream is fulfilled but miracles do happen. Maybe if a key player on the Golden State Warriors gets hurt Cleveland will have a shot. I do believe that if the Cavs were completely healthy and playing like a team the way they are right now they would give Golden State a run for their money and possibly win the title for North East Ohio.

It is a shame that Cleveland has suffered so many injuries in this post-season. What's even more amazing is how they have walked all over their Eastern Conference opponents with ease despite these injuries. Quite a few guys have stepped up and started balling as needed for the Cavs to make it this far. J.R. Smith, Matthew Delledova, Tristian Thompson, and Iman Shumpert have all been playing above their normal levels and if they continue to do so Cleveland may have an outside shot at shocking the world against the Warriors.

Go Cavs!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It pains me to see Lebron out there like that man. I agree, if the cavs were healthy, they would have taken the cake. They beat GS the times they faced them when they had kyrie and love. I'd love for Lebron to break the Cleveland Curse.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

always a good time to see dwight get dunked on. Nothing is like the kobe dunk on dwight though.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Most definitely. I doubt it but I always wonder if that dunk had something to do with their issues while on the same team. Or the 2009 Finals. I understand Kobe can be kinda tough on guys but that relationship seemed to go sour far too quickly.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

What team do you follow/like?

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Warriors are fun to watch. Especially since Klay is WSU Alum. I'd like to see okc win this year though. My only hope for my lakers is a terrible season and a #1 pick.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived