moredbs Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 Its a shame the Clippers and the Spurs had to play each other the first round, but boy was i entertained! that was a hell of a series!
baron_of_bass Posted May 3, 2015 Report Posted May 3, 2015 I'm so glad that the Spurs are out, hope this is the end of the road for Tim and Pop. I respect them but I don't like them lol Team Bass-Hz
matt14 Posted May 4, 2015 Author Report Posted May 4, 2015 Sources leaked that steph curry wins MVP! First warrior to do it since Wilt the Stilt in the 59-60 season! And they took care of the Grizzlies today at home. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Besides the turnovers they looked great today ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Karkov Posted May 4, 2015 Report Posted May 4, 2015 Warriors made them look..........LOL! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ToNasty Posted May 22, 2015 Report Posted May 22, 2015 WARRIORS! ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
moredbs Posted May 22, 2015 Report Posted May 22, 2015 warriors and rockets series is so much fun to watch. I have a new found respect for Harden, other than the flops. But Steph is still my guy!
baron_of_bass Posted May 22, 2015 Report Posted May 22, 2015 Stef Curry with the shot! Man the lakers of the north (warriors) are showing some type of resilience. I want them to sweep the rockets, I can't stand Howard and harden. I think the cavs are fucked. Lebron has to carry the team every single year. He can never get a healthy team throughout the post season. I'd like to see him win it all. Team Bass-Hz
moredbs Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 Looks like warriors ,and cavs for the championship ,unless a miracle happens. Lebron better start shooting better or its gonna be tough.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.