Where my Basketball fellas at?

I forgot all about Joel Anthony, I even remembered Rashard Lewis and Juwan Howard before that guy. I dont remember him making a significant difference in the finals?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Joel. And he's not that excellent player as like Rodman was for the Bulls and rebounding, but he's a pretty damn good defensive player. Think not? Just watch a game and keep an eye out for him. Sure, he won't be swatting balls into stands, he won't be grabbing every rebound, so on and so forth. But, look at other defensive players (Ron Artest when with Lakers, Danny Green for Spurs, etc). Pressures the hell out of whomever he guards, makes their life tough. Sure, I'd rather have Lebron but, for...whatever slot in the rotation Anthony is, he's pretty good for D.

As far as if you remove Lebron, yeah, not the same team. But I"m sure, they'd be a eastern conference final team. Just depends on health. Like how Wade was struggling with his health last post season, if that were the case? Nope. Lucky to win the first round.

Sheena = pedobear

Joel is good on defensive but has no offence I rather have birdman but I dont really care for the Heat I think the Pacers will beat them this year.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Yeah. Joel. And he's not that excellent player as like Rodman was for the Bulls and rebounding, but he's a pretty damn good defensive player. Think not? Just watch a game and keep an eye out for him. Sure, he won't be swatting balls into stands, he won't be grabbing every rebound, so on and so forth. But, look at other defensive players (Ron Artest when with Lakers, Danny Green for Spurs, etc). Pressures the hell out of whomever he guards, makes their life tough. Sure, I'd rather have Lebron but, for...whatever slot in the rotation Anthony is, he's pretty good for D.

As far as if you remove Lebron, yeah, not the same team. But I"m sure, they'd be a eastern conference final team. Just depends on health. Like how Wade was struggling with his health last post season, if that were the case? Nope. Lucky to win the first round.

I know about players who make there name on defense and do not stack up on stats. Iguduloa is one of them along with Andrew Bogut. Of course Artest too ( by the way he is with the Knicks now). Still dont feel that he was a core piece even on defense last year. Battier ( he is another one ) and Birdman made more of a impact on the defensive end then what I remember Anthony doing.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Joel is good on defensive but has no offence I rather have birdman but I dont really care for the Heat I think the Pacers will beat them this year.

You know how I feel about the Miami all stars

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Just like.... Rodman for the Bulls with Jordan? Unless he was practically wide open, HORRIBLE offensive player. But defense? One of the best.

I know about players who make there name on defense and do not stack up on stats. Iguduloa is one of them along with Andrew Bogut. Of course Artest too ( by the way he is with the Knicks now). Still dont feel that he was a core piece even on defense last year. Battier ( he is another one ) and Birdman made more of a impact on the defensive end then what I remember Anthony doing.

Iggy isn't a standout defensive player. He's a better player than the typical player I guess but he's not a standout defensive player such as Artest, Dwight (when he tries), Lebron, etc.

Sheena = pedobear

D. Rose will never be the same. He will need to become a great jumpshooter and develop a killer midrange game in order to be able to produce in this league again. With his style of play, he will never be able to drive to the basket and be explosive like he was. Sucks cause he is a great player to watch.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

ZED Levithian 6 channel

matt142-1-1.jpg

Maybe theyll follow the nfls lead about the concussions and outlaw jumping

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived