Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

Maybe because not everyone has enough money for the best of both worlds. However, sometimes people are expecting to get a different car sooner or later, therefore, they don't want to spend too much money on the car itself. The system itself can be transferred, while the body work won't be.

Ya buy I understand for SPL vehicles but for daily driven car 5k in setup and car worth 1k why not spend have on a good car and half on a setup you don't have to spend 5k to be loud

everybodys definition of "loud" is different. for me, 155+ is loud. 150's dont phase me at all. hard as hell to get a reliable 155 on music with $2500-3000.

simple answer is anyone can put whatever they want in any vehicle, good or bad. This hobby needs all the support it can get. So if you wan to run a pair of explodes in the trunk of a 86 crown vic, or wall off a brand new escalade and throw 100k watts at it, both are welcome to the hobby. It's about the fun and learning and sharing of experience more than it is about the system or car itself.

Archived