Second Skin Audio

scion xb

BassMunky

what would be or what can fit in my scion xb 2013?

what would sound good and I want to be loud

Subs in the back with the seat up no wall,

1- 18

2-15

2-12

or any other ideals?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Post dimensions

out of the 3 that you posted 2 15s will be the most cone area. Give up dimensions and we can tell... I have not actually seen what the trunk of an xb is like

2 12s. I had a 2008 which I'm sure is the same cargo area as yours 2 15s are too tight of a fit and won't leave any room for your port to breathe. You can do subs up/port up and you'd have to build the enclosure with an angle to follow the seat line, but you could MAYBE squeeze a couple of 15s in there.

Dimensions should be about 40" wide until you hit trim panels, 18" height without going up to headrests(right at top of seat line) Depth is variable depending on how you want to do it. A totally squared off 90° enclosure can maybe get 18" depth but port would have to face up. You can get deeper if you follow the angle of the seats though.

Go measure and see what dimensions you get. See what dimensions you don't mind giving up.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The older xb can get away with a larger enclosure because of more height. The newer xb you will have a hell of a time with two 15"s unless your planning on having the rear window obstructed. I would do two 12's . I have done 2 15 sa15's and they had a hard time getting low in a 2011 xb. Not to mention you could not see out the rear window and the sub & port only had something like 7-8" away from the roof. Yes the roof flexxed like crazy and that 33hz box was louder around 38hz probably because of the port so close to the roof.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived