Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

grand prix sub box


xavier419

Recommended Posts

Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.

Edit: forgot to quote

so your saying the only way to have a 7.6 cube box is to build in the trunk.hhmmmm

Am I missing something here 36"x15"x28" =15120/1728=8.75 before port area and not built in the trunk

Correct me If I figured something wrong

Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.

Edit: forgot to quote

hey thanks for all the help, just got one more question for you. think i could get a pic with your fourth in there? i would love to see what kinda space I'm working with!

thanks guys really

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.Edit: forgot to quote
hey thanks for all the help, just got one more question for you. think i could get a pic with your fourth in there? i would love to see what kinda space I'm working with!thanks guys really
I'm building it when it warm up but I have a sketch up pic I'll post when I have access to my laptop

4th_zpsde62dbb3.png

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.Edit: forgot to quote
so your saying the only way to have a 7.6 cube box is to build in the trunk.hhmmmmAm I missing something here 36"x15"x28" =15120/1728=8.75 before port area and not built in the trunkCorrect me If I figured something wrong

Where did 28 come from?

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.Edit: forgot to quote
so your saying the only way to have a 7.6 cube box is to build in the trunk.hhmmmmAm I missing something here 36"x15"x28" =15120/1728=8.75 before port area and not built in the trunkCorrect me If I figured something wrong

Where did 28 come from?

sorry left some things out,that is my box deminsions max,just saying I didn't have to build in the trunk
Posted

i want to seal the box off from the trunk,think I'll still have room? heard i can fit At least 7.6 cubes maybe more

You definitely can as long as you build it in the trunk. My 4th will total out a little over 6cubes net and there's still a bit or room left for storage with the measurements.Edit: forgot to quote
so your saying the only way to have a 7.6 cube box is to build in the trunk.hhmmmmAm I missing something here 36"x15"x28" =15120/1728=8.75 before port area and not built in the trunkCorrect me If I figured something wrong
Where did 28 come from?
sorry left some things out,that is my box deminsions max,just saying I didn't have to build in the trunk

What year is your gp?

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

that's a sick looking box! wish i could do a forth in a trunk car with 2 15s : (

still not 100% on the car yet but really want a Pontiac

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

I love my gtp it's fast as and reliable

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Posted

any one know the smallest forth i could do with 2 15s? i was thinking 1:1 4 sealed 4 vented. but i still feel that's to small...i just want a forth! haha

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...