YouTube has done it again!

Oh yeah youtube, great spam fix. Commie Idiots.

It says, "You wanna see a problem with the new comment section?"

This is as far as I could zoom out, it went down about 6x as long as much as I could screen shot at once....

Youtubecommies_zps630f71f9.png

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

^I believe you need Google+ to comment now....or maybe its that you can't reply to ppl who don't have G+ integrated

I kinda hate how they are trying to take the anonymity out of YT users...i do find it funny that some ppl actually used their real name for their account. I'm not that stupid lol. Although my real name is my Gmail address that's linked :shrug:

Oh yeah, don't click any links on YT. Most are flashers that scare you and shit but there are some links that are actually viruses I guess

A bunch of video game commentators are now disabling comments...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 5 weeks later...

Well now that the spam has finally been taken care of/died out I am actually liking the new system. You can actually easily hold a convo now.....then this is happening. Hopefully they don't start cracking down on Bass Videos too

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived