YouTube has done it again!

Why do they continuously "fix" things that aren't broken?

So, they gave us back the small/medium player size button instead of being hidden in the Setup menu but now they have fucked up the comment section terribly.

IDK who is running the show there but I swear I really want to walk into their HQ and just bitch at them...it is down the street from me lmao

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

What is this "youtube" you speak of? Thought it died a long time ago? At least it needs too..find a different site to video host.

After they switched the subscription layout, and pretty much the whole setup. I just quit. I've given up hope of watching my video's from people im subscribed too. So. F YOU, YOUTUBE!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

LOL yeah, YouTube HQ is like 5 min away from me.

Yeah, comments replies and what not show up as Google+ notifications now and its a nice little window actually but still the whole comment layout is ugly.

The new layout took about a week to get used to but its fine now, they fixed a lot of things. Only issue I have is that I can't view videos from maybe 3 days ago in the subscription feed, I have to go to that users channel to view it. Maybe b/c I'm subbed to so many channels it fills up the allotted spaces lol

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It should help get rid of spam but even that's flawed.

You can't reply to somebody who doesn't have Google+, its fuckin stupid

2015 Mazda 6

Google+ is literally online communism. Truly terrible, you commie youtube/google bastards!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Few things they added but could have done without changing the whole layout and what not:

1. Edit your comment now. No more deleting and retyping which is useful.

2. You can post links & hashtags that work now

3. No more comment character limit....useful until you see all the comments right now abusing that

2015 Mazda 6

Few things they added but could have done without changing the whole layout and what not:

1. Edit your comment now. No more deleting and retyping which is useful.

2. You can post links & hashtags that work now

3. No more comment character limit....useful until you see all the comments right now abusing that

So they fixed one type of spam, while creating another?

Classic commie's.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived