jandsaudio Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Who all out there in the SMD fam listenes to loveline with dr drew and mike or used to listen when it was dr drew and Adam corolla? Funy shit
skittlesRgood Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 yeah, I used to listen all the time back with adam. I listened to a few with the new guy and wasn't entertained. loved it back in the day though. anyone still do the "asshole the size of a mason jar" prank? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
wizart383 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Man you guys are making me feel old. I remember listening to love live when Riki Rachtman was on with Dr. Drew.
audiofanaticz Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 I use to watch it on mtv with adam, but havent seen it in a while. Something similar to loveline, but better is "Weird Medicine with Dr Steve" on SirusXM on the Opie and Anthony Channel (which is another show I listen too). Shit is funny!! You can download the SirusXM app on smart phones and create a free trial for a month (no creditcard needed), then every month make another fake hotmail email account and make another free trial. Plus you get access to the OnDemand of previous shows.
jandsaudio Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 I would much rather listen to it with Adam Corolla but I'll listen to it at work just to get some good laughs. Some of the people that call in have legit questions but then some call in and are just plain ignorant. Listening a few weeks ago and I hear "I've caught my wife cheating on me 4 seperate times durin our relationship, should I end it?" Are you fuckin stupid?!! Anyways didn't know If there were any listeners still out there. Name your favorite episode and I'll give it a listen or if you can find it on YouTube post it up.
Awhitewookie Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 When I would get off work late I'd listen to them. Funny guys MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
jandsaudio Posted November 9, 2013 Author Report Posted November 9, 2013 They have a radio show together. There was an older woman on TV late nights called "Talk Sex With Sue". She was funny to cuz she was just so into it. By now she would have to be in her late 70s early 80s. It's been about 7or 8 years since I've seen her on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.