I shut my PC down last weekend and it had this black screen when i re booted it..

D3C6BBB5-D2F7-4C65-A0BE-D8390631967F-435

I tried using a windows repair disc but nothing works. Anyone know what i should do? Or is my HD shot?

Thanks

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

It's either your hard drive or a setting in your bios. you can get into bios right?

edit:

I think a monster ate your hard drive...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

jiggle the power cord.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you got too many monsters on your computer...so that my be the problem

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Does your BIOS see that your hard drive is still plugged in?

I agree, I think I see the problem(s). They're peeping up over your monitor there looking into the camera.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Do you have a wracked out DVD or CD in your CD drive or a thumb drive plugged in? I've had this happen with a boorablw CD that didn't burn properly. Although it should just skip to the hard drive if it can't boot from the CD or usb.

Could just be a failed hard drive too or issue with bios settings like others have said.

Do you have a wracked out DVD or CD in your CD drive or a thumb drive plugged in? I've had this happen with a boorablw CD that didn't burn properly. Although it should just skip to the hard drive if it can't boot from the CD or usb.

Could just be a failed hard drive too or issue with bios settings like others have said.

I have the dvd drive that came with it and a iHas burner. Ive checked the boot order, and my HD is first. I also tried running command prompt "BOOTDISK" but it said no hd found or something like that..

haha those monsters are from a couple years ago. i dont drink that garbage anymore

I also tried using one of the other power cords for the HD, unplugging all the other SATA cables. Using a different sata. nothing works

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any suggestions?

I bought a western digital 1TB hard drive, installed windows 7 onto it from another computer. But when i hook it up to my desktop i get the same black screen. And it wont show up in the windows install screen. (it works perfect on another pc..)

I can see both hard drives in BIOS and ive tried changing the boot order.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Archived