06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Time for an update been a while.

I got the alternator in and has been working very well since. It was also from Singer but he changed the entire thing went with a different manufacture and we also went external regulation. I am charging at 14.95 volts now no matter warm or cold. While driving full tilt I stay in the high 13's and lowest I have seen even at idle was 12.9 and I was beating on it pretty hard to get it down there. So getting more amperage now and the system seems to like it alot.

I began the process last night of deadening my doors I started on the passenger front and got it all finished up figure since I have 9 days til the show I will do a door every day it is nice after work and then this weekend see about possibly doing something to the back. I already cleaned up the wires some but still thinking about the beauty panel and how much I was to cover vs leave out.

I will try to remember to take pics on one of the doors and for sure on anything I do on the back.

Looking forward to the TDH show ready to meet some of you I have not met and get some demos from a few systems that are louder than I am, which will be awesome!

Good luck at the show man! I want to attend but I don't think I can afford the trip this time around. I bet deadening the doors will make a huge difference on mid bass with your mids.

I'm glad the alt is working good man. Can't wait for next week also.... I'm so excited.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Good luck at the show man! I want to attend but I don't think I can afford the trip this time around. I bet deadening the doors will make a huge difference on mid bass with your mids.

That sucks but understandable. I am not sure but the 2 doors I have done so far I swear I hear them over the doors closest to me now.... LMAO

I'm glad the alt is working good man. Can't wait for next week also.... I'm so excited.

Well it seems to work but this morning I had my window down stopped it sounded like I had a supercharger.....

Got to practice a bit on bassrace, I am so bad at it even with all this power I have a rough time I don't climb right then at the end trying to catch up I overshoot. Anyone that has good pointers through them at me. It may be my source as it seems to come in soft using the iTouch my iPhone broke last show and the note3 I still dont have all my music brought over. Anyways it comes in soft then without me touching the volume or gain it starts peaking at 154-155 if I start off lower it is hard to get it to 49.9 seems the first 4-5 seconds only registers 124.6ish and then it starts pounding and comes up pretty evenly I am in the 148-149 range normally within 15-20 seconds. If I start out any lower it does not even register for 4 seconds then takes 25 to get to 49 and I normally go over pretty easy doing it that way.

Well here is the door.

20140411_165456.jpg

Archived