06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

I got a video of Larry's truck with my phone :P

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Larry Gentry's Suv:

It's not superior quality but I did get a video at least :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Wow. I'd be worried.

Worries as fuck

3 db is huge.

If you think them getting "loose" is gonna help.... You best be looking for something else.

Any other ideas?

Well it is under 3 but still yeah. I did gain almost a db each burp I did. Only did 6 total but first burp I only hit 149. We will see if I have to the port will be changed I dont lose DBs they are too hard to come by. Of course I am a SQ set up though. LOL

Wow. I'd be worried.

Worries as fuck

3 db is huge.

If you think them getting "loose" is gonna help.... You best be looking for something else.

Any other ideas?

Well it is under 3 but still yeah. I did gain almost a db each burp I did. Only did 6 total but first burp I only hit 149. We will see if I have to the port will be changed I dont lose DBs they are too hard to come by. Of course I am a SQ set up though. LOL

No bullshit bro even when you started getting into the volume it sounded great it was loud,hardhitting,Clean as hell. I loved that the highs kept up even at high volumes :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

My friend gained a good bit once we broke his level six in. I say beat on them a while

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Wow. I'd be worried.

Worries as fuck

3 db is huge.

Any other ideas?

No bullshit bro even when you started getting into the volume it sounded great it was loud,hardhitting,Clean as hell. I loved that the highs kept up even at high volumes :)

Thanks man! That is what I am after while I want loud I also really like SQ and for it all to blend.

Did your peak change?

Well it was hot and humid that day and normally that temp is at the higest of my peak 42 and that is where it peaked the peak used to go from 38-42 I need to test but they were so new did not have time to get any testing in. Had a couple hours play time on them the first burp was in the lanes...

My friend gained a good bit once we broke his level six in. I say beat on them a while

I hope so they are freaking violent may just be louder on music now?? LOL We turned the gain up some with the DD-1 I was playing it safe before the show.

Here are a couple videos with my camera when i actually remembered to get someone to take them... This is before we turned the gain up and I was babying them like crazy did not go above half bassknob and only did that when trying to get hair to raise. It was weak wish I had gotten some after the gain set.

Well guys brand new subs 2 days old less than 4 hours break in time I pulled a 154.2 sealed on dash. Not sure if that is good or not I lost over 2db with the swap hope it comes back to me. I checked under the car to see if it fell out of the door on a demo and everything I can't find those DBs anywhere....

Had a good time at the show got in some good demos it was so freaking hot I was having issues with the 175.4 heating up the 3sixty and causing troubles. Finally just left the back hatch open and it stayed cool enough to demo.

I am thinking about opening up my rear air into the amp compartment and moving the 3sixty below with the batteries. The 3sixty did not like the heat caused crackling through mids and shut off the sub amp several times.

I came and stole those 3dbs while you were sleeping... Clearly I need them more than you ;)

No Vids def = FAIL

LT smoke: disappointed in ya buddy lol

Somehow I missed this one. Give back my DBZ we were going steady....

Archived