06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Guess you have to do it on a nuthugger brand to get love.

If I gave this any more love I'd be filling out marriage papers for it :nuts:

LOL Just saw this! Good stuff Snowdrifter!

even better then! Ya she did @ 155...damn!

Like a mother fucking BOSS! with no fingers in ears just 155 to the head.

Gave Eli a driving demo for like 20 minutes handed him my video camera said get some good footage for me. Got 2 videos less than 60 seconds long could be the worst camera man on earth here is the better of the 2. I love this song.

Nice to see mrs funky finally making an SMD appearance. Haha! That hair trick with windows up is sick!!

Thanks Bro! I have a video with Eli inside the port he took from the inside of my enclosure I have it on my phone need to upload it to you tube and I will get it up hopefully today.

Well something bad has happened.

My alt is trying to crap out on me. It started yesterday during a demo my voltage made an insane drop all the way through the 12's I saw 11.9 and turned it down. Then I noticed a loud deep whine that was not there before in my mid/highs. This morning I started the vehicle and that noise was even worse thinking shit this must be a ground issue I got out of my SUV and heard it coming from under the hood louder than I heard in car. Had to get in to work so I headed this way 12 mile drive, right before I got here the noise stopped I looked at voltage and it dropped to battery bank float 13.0. I was pissed after leaving the light it never came up even to 14.0 normally it charges in this weather at 14.6-14.7....

Contacted Singer by email and waiting to hear back. This one is less than a year old....

Archived