06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Sounds like you've been busy man! You have to take a video camera to the show your going to and take a good cameraman lol. Flex vids of this beast are needed for this build log... oh and lots of hair tricks.

Oh man so damn busy. Well I am bringing my 10 year old but I dont think he will know what to shoot LOL. I will for sure get some video.

Did you mess around and do an abdomen trick?! Hahaha seriously tho glad to see ya back around and building again.

Messed around and got Diverticulitis, the shit sucked bad major pain in the gut. Doing much better now thanks and glad to be back at it.

That's it because of this build I'm now going to build a cpillar. Thanks man.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Got new terminals from DNS Distribution, worked great even with my stock stuff! Have 2 connection left to add on as well!

photo6.jpg

Do you have a link to where I can get some of those? They look really nice!

Yeah, I'm alive. To be honest I am on here just about every day, but mainly in the TDH team section and usually on my phone.

Ohai Lloyd. Didn't realized this was you.

Been getting over an evil issue with my lower abdominal area so have not posted in a while or been on at all. Still have not taken my alt out either... Plan on doing that soon and sending it off to get fixed. There is a show this weekend but it may get cancelled due to snow. Building boxes for others now and already have a waiting list so here comes some great fun.

Doing a 4th order wall with 2 18" DC lvl 6's on a 12.0 K so that should be fun going to put in plexiglass and leds. He will have his own log for that build it will be awesome!

Will see how the 130 amp stock alt handles the 8k very soon bet at idle it does at least as good as this one now. At idle with sound turned way down it just drops and the whine oh I hate the whine....

Waiting list sucks! Hurry up and start mines!

Archived