How Do I Do This (trunk Light)...nvm Where Can I Find Cheap Neons

Don't think so I bought one with a cigarette lighter end on it and I chopped it off and tapped into my brake lights with wire taps so when at night time only I would turn on my lights it would automatically turn on.

neons require high voltage to ignite the gas, you are not going to do it on 12vdc yours might have had an inverter on the neon its self but no neon is going to run of straight 12vdc

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

some of them have built in transformers in the endcaps of the bulbs some dont. You can usually tell if it does cuzz the plastic end cap will be longer on the side the wire enters the tube.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Positive = copper, negative = silver (or whatever).

Not sure which is positive and negative on your car though. I presume you have a supra, what year?

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

nah its a camry but i dont think the lights work no matter what i put the wire into they dont light up i put them on the battery and nothing happened

ill just have to find some cheap ones i can buy

anyone know where you can buy them cheap

Walmart has the ones like what you have except they come with 2 face tape on the back of them

thats fine i wonder how much vibration they can handle though because i have a place where i can stick them

yah i finally got to really test it because i never know when my trunk light will actually work it comes on at random times and when it was on i got nothing except some sparks when i accidently touch the neg and pos together which freaked me out

is a green spark normal when that happens??lol it scared the shit outta me

yeah before(when i was a dumbass) and i would plug in the power for my lows set-up i would get a big greenish bluetipped spark...

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.