lol, my kind of game then. that game and the fact that it supposedly can basicly control everything in/on the entertainment center is why I want the xbox one. last time I owned a game system I played it for an hour here and there, maybe 4-5 hours tops a week for 3 months then it sat for 2-3 months so I sold it. im not much of a gamer but I like the idea of being able to have 1 thing that controls everything else, my kids like to hide remotes so it would make it a lot easier.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

The voice controls are neat and work pretty good but I find myself talking loudly for no reason when giving commands. You don't have to but I'm just used to having to yell at computers for voice controls, lol. I love the voice controls when watching TV so I don't have to find the remote.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I dont even use mine for the cable aspect its a standalone console

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tried to set up voice control on my computer for the wife, delete the program for it instead and told her s.o.l... was so irritating yelling into the mic for it to say back what was that? suggesting was for me to speak up or get closer to the mic. then it told me to talk like a new reporter. if i wanted to talk like a news reporter i would be a news reporter lol.

hearing that the voice controls work good is a major plus.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I haven't played Madden since 09 in 2010 so the jump was enough for me.

I bought Forza 4 back in June/July and barely played it. My friend borrowed it a couple weeks ago and I'm just gonna let him have it as an XMas gift lol. Forza 5 I'm liking a whole lot more. I'm really trying to master using the ABS/Normal driving (No assist for the two). Frustrating but fun. Gonna have to watch some tip videos in a bit. People were saying load times were terrible for maps but I guess the update I had to do fixed that.

Be warned with Ryse, its literally only 6hrs of story game play, though there is co-op I guess. It's only $48.99 on Amazon so order there or show Best Buy the price so they can price match. Don't pay the full $60 retail.

I haven't played BF4 in a few weeks, just taking a break. BO2 is fulfilling my needs since Ghosts is complete shit.

AC4 I played for like 30 min the other night, it looks great and fighting is fun but I'm not a fan of all the ship gameplay. I didn't care for it in AC3 so I should have known I wouldn't here. Oh well I'm still gonna slowly play it til I finish it.

As for future games, for sure I'm gonna get Titanfall. It looks sick. Watch Dogs I agree looks meh. I'm not sold on it but who knows.

Here's a list, looks like quite a few zombie/infection survival games coming out. Human Element seems like the dopest though Dying Light sounds interesting :

Looks cool:
Then there is this:
Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical