Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

So the guy was rite you guys no nuthing about me. So realy quick... When I was 12 I heard my first bass tube and fell in love. 13 I heard my first car from 2 blocks away and was amazed. I was that 14 year old kid that begged my mom to buy a 8" bass tube so I could hook it up in her car. Same kid that would ride my bike for miles all over chicago to go to every stereo shop I could find and stare for hours. Built a ton of systems with every dime I made. Installed professionally for about 4 years but had to leave due to bad management. My baby is my tahoe. I havent installed my new system in my tahoe yet. I have 4 alternators, kenwood head unit, 12 kicker 6 1/2 and 3 850.4 and 6 15l7 with 3 2500.1. its been in my bedroom for about a year waiting to be put in just so busy with work. My son is sick of no sounds and the tahoe is put up for the year so he wanted some subs in our winter car my little chevy cavalier. I did some measuring and figured I could squeeze 4 12s ported in the trunk.... if im going to do 4 mine as well do 6 rite.... so I measured and measured and measured and can make it fit. Spent the weekend chopping out a bunch of metal and re calculating numbers and its a go. So this cheap 200 build has been slowly creaping up.. what started as 2 12s is now 6. 1 amp is 2 amps. stock alternator is now 160 amp alt. 2 3 farad capacitors. battery. new head unit cuz i want a 5v pre output. oh and i pulled out my osiliscope and figured it out finally. Just have to buy another bucket of fiberglass resin and some power wire. i already have a kicker 650.4 and kicker 6x9 and 4x6 in it.

knock you? for what?

It was triangle electronics. Not the bootleg one on pulaski it was on the west side of chicago off madison rite next to the el train. they changed names. forgot what it was. was a little bit ago ;)

At least this isn't like the 12 10's in a grand am trunk :D

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived