Sundown Audio

How To Find Out Actual Amp Power

id take 300 for it, and cosm. its 9-10 no major scratches, still have protective plastic, remote, box, but i wont be doing any selling till after sbn lol

lol ok

and its a power acoustick 5500?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i can try to work my jelly to get the jam, and see if i cant get my hands on 4-6 brand new pa a3000ds for around 260 a pice.... plus shipping with factory warr.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i can try to work my jelly to get the jam, and see if i cant get my hands on 4-6 brand new pa a3000ds for around 260 a pice.... plus shipping with factory warr.

oooo how can u get that done???? that sounds very nice

ooo i like this, this might work for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-ACOUSTIK-OV1-550...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its the ps1-5500d

i can get it done because theres a lady that works for pa who like how my....tastes

lol, i have a few friends and one of them is actually a decent person and knows how to get a few things done audio wise thru power acoustik

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

its the ps1-5500d

i can get it done because theres a lady that works for pa who like how my....tastes

lol, i have a few friends and one of them is actually a decent person and knows how to get a few things done audio wise thru power acoustik

awesome, u think that 5500 i posted the link for will be able to drive 2 lvl 4 15"s.... im done guessin i have my system picked out, lots of shows commin up and i need to start bass racing

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

is there any other way to find out rms unless u have an o-scope? ive priced them and they are kinda steep for how little i would use it. there has got to be another way, maybe one that is less accurate but one that is close enough?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

hell yea it will drive 2 subs, mine is beating down 8 15s lol so im sure it can thow down on 2 subs... within reason, then you can get another and strap them and run a pair of amps

hell yea it will drive 2 subs, mine is beating down 8 15s lol so im sure it can thow down on 2 subs... within reason, then you can get another and strap them and run a pair of amps

sounds like a plan, im kind of excited, now all i need is uhmmm........MONEY lol.... if i cant get enuf by the time shows start goin alot, maybe ill get a loan to get shit done

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

only true way is to have it benched. But my power acoustik amps put out a tad over their rms rateing. All of mine and my brothers to be more exact

ive NEVER seen a PA amp do over RMS