unequal sized subs in the one pic, just to squeeze as much cone area in as possible? interesting.

Actually the fact that any of these pics are in here is pretty cool - I figured people doing 180+ would be extremely hush-hush about the inner workings of their vehicles.

EDIT: looks like most of them are teardown pics...guess they figured 'well they can see the OLD shit...but don't dare snap pics of what's going in'

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Regardless whether its was a 187.9 or even a 183.7, seeing these guys at this level amazes me everytime.

From a physics stand point, this is a rediculous amount of energy being created from what's basically paper cones moving back a fourth. Consider that 1 ton of TNT at 150ft creates about 182db...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Isn't the theoretical maximum 184db or something like that? A perfect vacuum?

194 dB is the limit of sound with a vacuum at sea level. above that and you get an over pressure wave like an explosion.

Once you hit at least 195db, THEN, and only then can you say, "I blew out my windshield/windows" :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

that is insane. when that thing is on the trailer it actually frightens me..

reminds me of something from a horror movie is that bad? lol

but damn nice score... cookie to whoever sits in it first

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Bet it would kill you if you sat in it.

Kranny you ninja'd my thoughts.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Whoever sits in it first, will also be the one who dies in it first.

(assuming it plays at those notes while you're in it lol)

I might have been ninja'd, but I'll be the first to explain why! HA!

you're lungs would most certainly not be able to withstand the pressure at any length of exposure. You're blood would also have problems, probably leading to multiple embolisms throughout your body. At that dB level you would be at 6 PSI, so a cookie would be pretty useless to you by that point,

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

they'd be instantly dead.

Bet it would kill you if you sat in it.

Kranny you ninja'd my thoughts.

OMG, HOW?

YOU FOOLS!

:D

I missed Alan.

Archived