Second Skin Audio

best cheap subs.... best cheap high excursion sub?

exxxtrem

re's amps kind of suck.. at least they're better than jensen or pioneer though i guess.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

So are re amps the best affordable amps? Lets hear the sugestions guys.

1) re audio?

2)

3)soundqubed?

4)

5)

CT Sounds amps are killer for price, email them for prices or talk to bbeljefe on here he will get you a real price on them. Soundqubed is good too, never ran RE amps but when I was steered to CT Sounds over RE I was happy, price is right and power output is great! Hope to see a build log soon man I wanna see how it comes out!

So all my dudes.....

So im chillin in my living room watching tv with all these amps and subs next to me and I say.... I should scope my amp.

So my power acoustik gothic 4000 puts out.......

Rated 1200x1 4 ohms

And put out....

......... 519!

Kinda what I figured. Figured a 1000 at 1ohm

I did the cheap ass kenwoods because that had a bumped backplate on the motor..surround seemed better and lower Fs then competing brands..priced subs. About 35-45$ shipped each 12...i bought 4..put them in 7cubes no bracing and two crappy ports tuned to 35hz. Peaked at 45 iirc and did a 142 on 1300w. Sold all 4 for like 40$ or 50$ local..

It is kindve fun messing with cheap ass shit to see what you can do..you don't feel bad when you blow stuff. But imo..mu single sundown sa12 on the same power was not as loud but sounded way better. Had a custom 8" that had better sq too. I know more variables then just subs..but cheap shit is cheap shit but its still fun

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

oh and for best cheap sub...depends what's cheap..for 50$ budget I say infinitys for 100$ American bass TNT. Then up from there xfl..then iys not budget shit anymore

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived