Second Skin Audio

best cheap subs.... best cheap high excursion sub?

exxxtrem

You are talking to someone that's been doing this for 32 years.

If you did 100 hours of research why are you asking push the buy now button and be gone.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

On what did you base your decision that the Hifonics sub is the best cheap sub? And what others did you measure with those criteria?

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

No I said ported to nasty.

Soccer balls you make me laugh. You havent read enouth of my posts. This is for my winter car thats worth 1000$ on a good day. Doing this just for fun. Ive always had that car with 8 grand in the truck and some dam guy pulls up with duct tape on his speakers and gaps in his box but is beating hard as hell, ive always said i was gonna do a chap ass system and see how much bass i can get as cheap as possible.

So im glad you have nice equipment in your car. I have 3 zx2500 6 15l7 4 850.4 12 dx6.5 and 4 alternators on my tahoe. Im glad to see you love the same hobby as me. Before knocking building a affordable system read that im doing it for fun to build it as a cheap system. If this car breaks down its all getting ripped out and car junked. With that said its a 03 cavalier... not horrible just not a car id brag about. But will enjoy it being a sleeper looking like a typical 2 12s car.

No I said ported to nasty.

Soccer balls you make me laugh. You havent read enouth of my posts. This is for my winter car thats worth 1000$ on a good day. Doing this just for fun. Ive always had that car with 8 grand in the truck and some dam guy pulls up with duct tape on his speakers and gaps in his box but is beating hard as hell, ive always said i was gonna do a chap ass system and see how much bass i can get as cheap as possible.

So im glad you have nice equipment in your car. I have 3 zx2500 6 15l7 4 850.4 12 dx6.5 and 4 alternators on my tahoe. Im glad to see you love the same hobby as me. Before knocking building a affordable system read that im doing it for fun to build it as a cheap system. If this car breaks down its all getting ripped out and car junked. With that said its a 03 cavalier... not horrible just not a car id brag about. But will enjoy it being a sleeper looking like a typical 2 12s car.

Each to own! If you did the research why ask? Buy them put them in and enjoy your system.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Looking through all the subs on ebay starting price lowest and working way up. Then looking at the subs on you tube videos and comparing. For 35$ with shipping the only other subs were Pyle (that there power didnt look bad) Power Acoustic.... just looked cheap. Boss.... boss has always been super cheap. There was a Kenwood... Just went with HF because they had awesome reviews, are a company that makes competition equipment.

Im asking because before I pull them out there nice new cardboard box, I can return them and change subs. Thats why Im asking is there really a good sub that I should have looked at that is cost effective? If I stay with 6 subs would be looking around the same under 50 ish. If per say the sundown if there is really double the excursion and 3 will really sound like the 6 hf then would prob step up and do 3.

Q power delux 12. seeen decent reviews on them. like $50

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived