Sundown Audio

Don't understand the shark!!

81000D

Even the hifonics test didnt pass muster and peoople still found a way to defend it

And the skar 1500 did rated, and people looked for reasons to discredit it.

wasn't that test at like 15v and .5 ohms...

If its like the AP or my experience with lower brands is planet audio big bang, I think it would probably do between 60-80% rated, but most likely wouldnt be clean power. Some people are fine with that. My first amp purchase was a kenwood excelon, 250 dollars for 1200rms amp, had 3 30 amp fuses. Probably did 75% or so rated, and I would say it was good for what I paid, back then. Now I wouldnt buy it, not knocking it, but I prefer quality products that do what they say or better and you dont often find that in "mainstream" products these days

If its like the AP or my experience with lower brands is planet audio big bang, I think it would probably do between 60-80% rated, but most likely wouldnt be clean power. Some people are fine with that. My first amp purchase was a kenwood excelon, 250 dollars for 1200rms amp, had 3 30 amp fuses. Probably did 75% or so rated, and I would say it was good for what I paid, back then. Now I wouldnt buy it, not knocking it, but I prefer quality products that do what they say or better and you dont often find that in "mainstream" products these days

Actuuallllly, bigger mainstream products like kicker, alpine, fosgate, JL and companies like that have alll under-rated amps. Buuut, I see what you mean considering you also see boss, planet audio, and other bs brands like that. So I know what ya mean. But you gotta give those other companies props for badass amps.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

it cuts out at 1/4 volume but thats not bad considering what i paid

Hey guys, what could my problem be. I switched from an AQ2200 to the _________Audio amp and it now cuts off at 2/7 volume. The problem can't be the amp, so what else could it possibly be. Oh, the reason I know it can't be the amp is because my buddy has the same amp and it wangs on his Audiobahns

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived