Second Skin Audio

prefab box 4 L7

Desousa93

Bro, I hate to say this but, if you are stuck on Kicker and prefab boxes you are wasting your money.

I can tell you are a Kicker fan, and there is nothing wrong with that, but most people that show so much preference to a popular brand of subwoofers like Kicker or Fosgate (especially the stuff from this decade) haven't seen or heard what their money can buy them elsewhere. I am not trying to convince you to stray from Kicker, but I do encourage you to do some research around the forum and see what other brands are out there and how they stack up. Once you allow yourself to, you will be surprised.

On the other hand, I am trying to convince you to stay away from a prefab box and build your own, for your own benefit. You don't have to be a master woodworker.

And to answer your question about box tuning, that is done by adjusting the port dimensions.

Bro, I hate to say this but, if you are stuck on Kicker and prefab boxes you are wasting your money.

I can tell you are a Kicker fan, and there is nothing wrong with that, but most people that show so much preference to a popular brand of subwoofers like Kicker or Fosgate (especially the stuff from this decade) haven't seen or heard what their money can buy them elsewhere. I am not trying to convince you to stray from Kicker, but I do encourage you to do some research around the forum and see what other brands are out there and how they stack up. Once you allow yourself to, you will be surprised.

On the other hand, I am trying to convince you to stay away from a prefab box and build your own, for your own benefit. You don't have to be a master woodworker.

And to answer your question about box tuning, that is done by adjusting the port dimensions.

ive heard JL Ive heard phoenix gold and a friend of mine had 4 custom DC XL 15's off a DC 12k... id love to have sundowns but I got my L7's with a zx1000.1 for $400 altogether lol it was my first setup...

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

I got my L7's with a zx1000.1 for $400 altogether lol it was my first setup...

Nothing wrong with that. Just build or have someone build a higher quality box for them or you'll be leaving a ton of performance on the table.

Edit: English.

Static drops are my bag.

im thinking about selling the L7's and buying some SA-12's from what ive been reading about them. Any Body know ball park what I could get for my 2 L7 12's?

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Archived