ROLEXrifleman Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 He caught it just n the right spot, he caught and cracked the frame. Insurance gave me "trade in value" of the vehicle not replacement cost. I still have to go after him in civil court Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Keith77 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 it should buff right out. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 I hit it with the orbital and turned it into this, lol Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
MrBassHit Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 oh damn. Atleast you werent in it Be very afraid when the BASS drops!
Keith77 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 I hit it with the orbital and turned it into this, lol You do some nice work with a DA sander Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 21, 2013 Author Report Posted November 21, 2013 20min earlier and I would of. I was on the couch in the living room watching skinamax when it happened. Just got home from work Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
IBleedMusick Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Holy shit dude, sorry to see that. Glad you weren't in it but doesn't sound like he will have a nice next couple of years. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
scooter99 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 Damn man. Sucks about the car, but seriously glad you're ok. Car can be replaced, and a reason for a rebuild, lol. But there wouldn't ever be another Rolex!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
elflako17 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Posted November 21, 2013 ooh lets not talk about drunk driving thank god the insurance they had was one of the best and full coverage 2010 Mazda 3 *Rebuild Time* Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500 Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2 Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1 Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors) Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4 Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3 The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.