05Malibu Final Build - DC - PRV - SHCA - XS - SINGER

Yup..... thats alot more flex than your last sub stage! I bet you cant wait for alt & battery!

Night and day difference from my last setup.. That was only like 25% on the bass lc1 (gain pretty much all the way down, I turned it up a a tiny pinch just so it wasn't ALL the way down). If I go any higher on the knob my voltage instantly drops into the 11s... But in the second or 2 that it's up, holy hell... Whole different ball game hahaha.

It's supposed to be nicer this weekend so hopefully get everything put back together so I can take some pics/vids

Just catching up on your build. Your box and subs look sexy as hell. great job. Sealed off nicely and the trunk looks real clean. Great work as usual! :good:

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I'm not gonna make it to Shakopee this weekend, got an ATV trip planned. Sorry. Mine isn't playing anyways, waiting on more gear.

I hear ya, I don't think I'm going to make it either.. Gotta pay the bills and work. Stupid responsibility! Lol

There hasn't been much chatter in the mn show thread, but hopefully we can all make it to at least one show at the same time this summer.

Shakopee? I'm in Shakopee. Small world.

I'm not gonna make it to Shakopee this weekend, got an ATV trip planned. Sorry. Mine isn't playing anyways, waiting on more gear.

I hear ya, I don't think I'm going to make it either.. Gotta pay the bills and work. Stupid responsibility! Lol

There hasn't been much chatter in the mn show thread, but hopefully we can all make it to at least one show at the same time this summer.

No kidding?! That's cool. Duluth here but have a bunch of friends that live down in the cities area.

Do you go to any shows/comps down that way?

I'm gonna try to hit as many as I can this summer since I actually have a decent system now.

No kidding?! That's cool. Duluth here but have a bunch of friends that live down in the cities area.

Do you go to any shows/comps down that way?

I'm gonna try to hit as many as I can this summer since I actually have a decent system now.

No I don't get out much. My kids keep me busy. I'm building a modest system in my mazda 3. I have 0 woodworking skills (and no saws and whatnot) to do my work I want to do. I'm In the middle of running all if my speaker wires into my doors but its just been too damn cold this winter. Want to get my door speakers on the amp also. And this beautiful weekend I am stuck moving dance props. Just can't win.

Where do I look to find shows in MN? Is there a page on the board here?

Trunk looks clean man. Good wore management. Temps went from mid 40's to 25 today so i will wait for it to warm up some. Hard to work out in this brutal Alaskan winter! lol

ops. Just can't win.

Where do I look to find shows in MN? Is there a page on the board here?

Not trying to hijack but....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/180187-anyone-from-mn-showscomps-where-when/

Also....

go to the calender on this site

http://midwestspl.hoop.la/

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived