Jump to content

Alternator warzs did not know there was one!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, maybe not everyone. Slight miscalculation. My sincere apologies.

And in the land of douche mctesticles where buttfuckery is a way of life, apologies seem to be the inlay form of currency. Heaven forbid people make shit right for people they've screwed over on alternators AND money. First of all, it appears he has a speech impediment, not an actual mental issue. Or do you think mentally handicapped people should be driving? Only if they use an Iraqi alternator. Second, I hardly see anyone here even raging on the guy, still the sandy vagina I see. And lastly....

Fuck you :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Calls people stupid because he stupidly thought people were calling someone stupid, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Why am i picturing alternators being shot around with catapults and trebuchets?

god dammit that would fucking hurt LOL.
I can't stop laughing this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I don't think it's very professional if your trying to promote your company on a website and say we are all a bunch of ass holes. If it was me id just stay out of it and watch the idiots fight. That's just my .2

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

No one made fun of this guy we are laughing at his video. Dam glad Jeep made a 160 amp alternator for my Jeep. I know where I will not get a 320 amp at. You are losing costumers running your mouth. I thank it would be wise and close it before you lose more customers. There are more than 1 company making high class alternators. You don't see them running there mouths on here. Why because they are professional. Burn and you will get burn in return.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Why am i picturing alternators being shot around with catapults and trebuchets?

god dammit that would fucking hurt LOL.
I can't stop laughing this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I don't think it's very professional if your trying to promote your company on a website and say we are all a bunch of ass holes. If it was me id just stay out of it and watch the idiots fight. That's just my .2

But that would be common sense to which we know he has none. This guy on the video is probably he and Tenny's biggest promoter and that's why we're a bunch of dicks. They're probably sitting in a dark dungeon somewhere trying to decide what to do about the fuckery they left all their customers in.

DOM: No we can't go help them, we'd loose money.

Tenny: Ooo Ooo, I got it, we can just lay low and it'll blow over. Stop answering peoples phone calls, texts, emails, and just go away. We can come back later under a different name and they'll never know.

DOM: That's a great idea. I know someone else on that site who does the same thing, erases anything said bad about them even if it's the truth. WE can do that too. So as soon as something bad is said, get on there real quick and delete it. Then we can call everyone idiots cause we've fooled them all!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Ah that was fun. SO who's the front runner in the war? I mean you have to have a powerhouse, and a country that doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell. So who's who? Noone's asked that question yet.

Posted

hahahahaha wtf

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

This is not a thread about who is the best it is about a funny video! No Versus of companies please!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

No no no, I wasn't going there. I didn't watch the rest of the video, sounded like a cd skipping lightening to that guy talk, which drives me nuts. <~~~~sorry I'm kind of a dick huh.

So I wasn't sure if he was calling them out who was the worst etc. Wasn't trying to make it a vs thing. I think we know who's good and who's got horrible customer service and gives us bad products without saying their names........................................... :drink40:

Posted

Well, maybe not everyone. Slight miscalculation. My sincere apologies.

And in the land of douche mctesticles where buttfuckery is a way of life, apologies seem to be the inlay form of currency. Heaven forbid people make shit right for people they've screwed over on alternators AND money. First of all, it appears he has a speech impediment, not an actual mental issue. Or do you think mentally handicapped people should be driving? Only if they use an Iraqi alternator. Second, I hardly see anyone here even raging on the guy, still the sandy vagina I see. And lastly....

Fuck you :)

hahahahahahahahahahhaha

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

  • 1 year later...
Posted

This was on Facebook still do not know what he is talking about!!!

He's back!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...