afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 Lol it's the ONLY line of regular size woofers under the 1500 series. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 I don't know why you're offended, lol. If you looked at the specs, but didn't know if it would take 1,200 watts it's ok. Plus for a box for that sub I'd say $50 for materials tops.I wasn't offended at all, sorry if I came across that way. And ur prolly right, just rounding up my quick calculations. Thanks for all the input. Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
TeamHT Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 They're nice subs. Had four in a Yukon. Great sound and only running 500 apiece. Response was limited but these aren't big subs. And if you got a deal, I say use em! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
n8ball2013 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 Actually they used it used to go 500 1000 1500 2500 3500 9500 9900 99z there was even a 9100. So there are lines below the 1500 they may just not be in productii THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 that large box and your power handling mean youre probably getting all you can out of htat woofer. Its their entry line woofer. While not bad its not gonna perform any miracles. I personally dont really care for any line under the 1500 series. any line under the 95 is dumb imo
n8ball2013 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 Ehhh I dunno about that. I dont have anything big in my daily driver just a single havoc. There isba time and a place for everything. If some one came to me and asked me what I thought of the 500 and 1000 the 1500 is jist where they start to get good. Ive got a pair of 1508s I need to recone and theyd pribably end up in the next car I get especially if I get a new Mercedes THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 I woul love to try the 1500 series. Hey n8! Wanna trade yours for a pair of comp10's!? Lol lmfao Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
cloud77 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 If DD was PSi this woofer would have 1500 RMS supercharged power handling. But they're not. Give it recommended, if not a bit more. 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
SlamminBeats Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 there is some red line series now too.
afrakes Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 there is some red line series now too. By DD? Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.