Sundown Audio

Problem with T2500 output

Afficionado

also I am assuming its a dual 2 sub, since you previously had it at 4ohms and then wired it at 1. Just being sure.

yep, d2.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

due to the reputation of sundown, I am doubting any problems occured to the coil when you say it got stinky fast. But it may be a good idea to double check the coils to see what theya re sitting at and also jsut to be sure check the reading on the wire to make sure its reading at 1 ohm, though I think you already said you were going to recheck the wiring.

due to the reputation of sundown, I am doubting any problems occured to the coil when you say it got stinky fast. But it may be a good idea to double check the coils to see what theya re sitting at and also jsut to be sure check the reading on the wire to make sure its reading at 1 ohm, though I think you already said you were going to recheck the wiring.

Yeah, my friend just suggested this, but I have an awful dmm, that barely woorks -_-

Dmm the impedance at the amp and let us know what its reading, im guessing one coil came unhooked.

Aight

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Also check the ground of the amp..having enough voltage and not enough ground will hinder output..maybe 1 coil is loose or came off or maybe the rcas need to be replaced..gotta measure that impedance of the sub make sure it is still connected..getting stinky is something sundowns do. Ive heard alotta ppl saying they start stinking with tuning.. also..wats the airspace of the box after displacement?

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived