Second Skin Audio

Entry level subwoofers

Sorry had to.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

YES! this is exactly what i have been looking for. :lol2:

Well based off what you have been saying, I wouldn't doubt you buying them because, you know, everyone has heard of them

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

that's a rip off.

soundqubed woofers and a soundqubed or ct sounds amp and you are golden. There is a reason that everyone constantly says those two brands. Even if they are more expensive or less known to you than kicker or pioneer.

Plus if you wait till this friday, you will catch a hell of a sale from soundqubed.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

SQ woofers only like ported boxes.

edit: x2 on black friday deals.

I may be wrong but It was my understanding that there would not be enough air volume behind the truck seat for a ported box.

then you cant use SQ woofers lol. unless they recently changed the design somehow to allow for sealed boxes to be used.

edit: check out Fi Car Audio or Sundown. CT sounds makes their own woofers too i think.

Archived