Second Skin Audio

Entry level subwoofers

what if i go for a single sundown e V2 10"

thatll work. you have space for two though :P

edit: you'll have 1/8th an inch of space behind the woofer lol. box is 5 3/4" deep and woofer is 5 5/8" deep lol.

Would 2 8'"s hit much harder? Amps get to be expensive for 2 10s

1000w amps are expensive? boy you are in the wrong hobby if you think $250 for an amp is expensive lol.

http://www.amazon.com/CT-Sounds-Stable-Monoblock-Amplifier/dp/B00EFBGYB4 $230. does 1k easy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CT-Sounds-500-1D-amp-amplifier-500w-RMS-1000w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/111125807607?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item19df9d41f7

"500 watt" model for $55 cheaper.

if you are just getting it to it be prepared to spend more in the near future.. bass is addicting and you will want more and the lower the better

I like my beats fast and bass down low.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Bass bass bass down low

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I used kicker comps when I started out "yeah I know there low baller stuff but I think there not that bad to start out with. right now im with Type R 1000 rms each and still new to the game like you haha. best idea is start small to understand it a little and then work your way up. chance is most people just like some little bumping. some want a lot. never will know till you try it out.

i agree with him i started with a sony xplod but then upgraded to a comp then to an l3 then a fosgate p2 now finally an fi 15 and im still just starting. but its good to get something kinda on the cheaper side $70-$100 each and a good mono amp and figure things out first then upgrade later

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I'm all for the e series of subs I have a 15 and I'm giving it a little more power than I probably should be but it's taking it like a champ =]

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived