Damn dude build looks awesome!! Even tho its a s10 it reminded me of my blazer alot (basically the same), keep the progress and pics coming!!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Was suppose to say fiber glassing not down grading lol...

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Damn dude build looks awesome!! Even tho its a s10 it reminded me of my blazer alot (basically the same), keep the progress and pics coming!!

Thanks man.. Yea they're basically the same trucks,you can use same parts on both of them for the most part. More pics will be coming soon.

Was suppose to say fiber glassing not down grading lol...

haha,that makes sense now,I thought about that before when I started but wasn't sure what I would fiberglass in the dash so I just ordered the T1462's. I'm already going to fiberglassing 3 sets of speakers in the doors as it is so it wouldn't be a big deal to do it.. I was planning on replacing the BA 6.5's in the kicks with another set of T2652's and putting T3652's in the doors with the other set of T2's and also a set of DD w6.5's in the doors for dedicated midbass What would you put in the dash? And what's everyone's thoughts on current plan for speaker setup?

Maybe the BA 6.5 since your taking them out. Or just a simple t1 or t2 component set

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Very nice work.

Thanks man.. Welcome to the forum,you should hang around,you'll see and read all kinds of crazy stuff here and there are alot of funny things said in some of the topics.

Maybe the BA 6.5 since your taking them out. Or just a simple t1 or t2 component set

I think I'd rather get some T1 or T2's for that then,the BA's have disappointed me in the kicks which surprised me since I had the BA 4x6 plates and 5.25 coaxials in before and they sounded great.Even with tuning with 360.3 they still sounded muddy,I had to cross them either at 100 or 120 Hz to get them to sound decent,they lack in the low range IMO.. Maybe it's because they're in the kicks and don't do well in that small space,they might sound better in the dash though.

Could always try

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Could always try

yep and I will try them,but I think I'l go ahead and get some RF comps while they're still available online just in case the BA's don't sound good. RF is revamping the power series next year and there will NO LONGER be ANY online retailers so you'll have to get them at authorized retail stores.. I like the RF gear but they're not worth the prices they want for them at retailers IMO. I mean I was wanting to get another T2500bdcp for next sub upgrade but $1700 for it,no thanks. I'll look at other options when it gets to that point.

They said they might have online dealers

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived