setup been installed since about april or may,yes I'm pulling sub box and building or buying new one bcus that one is too small for the T2's thus why they're inverted. My port noise is terrible with some fq's and even with subs inverted the box is still too small. I'm getting so many highs bcus I should need them after next sub upgrade.

Your doing a great job and i am tuned in for more!

thanks man, I'll check yours out after work.

Hell yeah man! Got my goodies from SHCA today too! Nice orders btw! Ive had issues with onlinecarstreo as well, had to cancel orders wth them because they said tings were instock when they werent and Ive had orderes just not show up and forgot about....smh never again...maybe....cant complain about sonic though!

well got email from OCS earlier today stating the T252-S have shipped but just got an email from them saying that the T2652-S are "backordered/out of stock and don't have an ETA of being back in stock". FOCK

Just so you know I liked your comment because that sucks! Not because I "like" that they screwed you yet again...sorry man that sucks! Time to ring them up and yell at who ever is in charge of keeping the website up to date with what is in and what is not instock!!!! Seriously that website is full of LIES!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Hell yeah man! Got my goodies from SHCA today too! Nice orders btw! Ive had issues with onlinecarstreo as well, had to cancel orders wth them because they said tings were instock when they werent and Ive had orderes just not show up and forgot about....smh never again...maybe....cant complain about sonic though!

well got email from OCS earlier today stating the T252-S have shipped but just got an email from them saying that the T2652-S are "backordered/out of stock and don't have an ETA of being back in stock". FOCK

You would think these places would have inventory correction for online sites that is just bullshit!

Well it's bs that I called the rep that emailed me on the BO yesterday,left a message with my contact info and got no call back.Emailed him this morning stating the T252-S had shipped so I will just keep those but would like to refunded for the T2652-S. So I called today and asked to speak with a supervisor/manager so they transferred me,got a voicemail and left a message. No more than 3 min later I got an email from the rep I emailed already stating that he canceled my order on the BO item and that I was only charged for the item that shipped and there was a hold on the charge for the BO item. He claimed they only authorized for the item that shipped and the other would be canceled as it was on hold still.. I emailed him about 30 min ago saying I want to get to the bottom of this because paypal says the full amount was taken and completed and I would make a paypal claim if need be and that he knows as well as I do that they're going to refund me the full amount. Got his email few min ago saying to let PayPal's system update because they only charged me for the item that shipped. So we'll see what happens and I'll wait til I'm credited then I will order from either gold star audio for $215 or from avenue sound for $220. The rest of the prices I'm finding for the T2652-S are over $300.

Sonic has price match guarantee i usually use that because a long a its from a legit online store they will either batch it or beat it by up to 5%....I've probably had 40 plus orders with them and had little or no issues with purchases. What little issues i did have they had great customer service and i felt like i wasnt being screwed.

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Double post fail!

Archived