Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The build looks great man! I really like the amp rack too.

Thank you SMZ2

Anytime man. I like where this build is going and I love the truck too!

Just a heads up the videos aren't playing for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem as well.

Posted

The build looks great man! I really like the amp rack too.

Thank you SMZ2

Anytime man. I like where this build is going and I love the truck too!

Just a heads up the videos aren't playing for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem as well.

I was afraid of that,I think something happened to them in photobucket somehow.. I'll have to make some tmrw sometime

Posted

The build looks great man! I really like the amp rack too.

Thank you SMZ2

Anytime man. I like where this build is going and I love the truck too!

Just a heads up the videos aren't playing for me. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem as well.

I was afraid of that,I think something happened to them in photobucket somehow.. I'll have to make some tmrw sometime

Well I will be excited to see the system in action! I'm tuned in for videos bro.

Posted

?? umm your build thread ??

or am I missing something here?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

Finally that bot is gone... I clicked on your build again the other night and I was like what just happened. I think it was like three pages of that stuff lol.

Posted

?? umm your build thread ??

or am I missing something here?

there was a spam bot that went on a rampage a few hours ago. cluttered up my build log & other topics with some kind ad in Italian.. and now my laptop won't turn on
Posted

dang, I missed that one lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...