WTF amp installation kits?!

lol i was a bit surprised too when i first found out you could just ground to the frame.

and im sorry but i didnt go full retard like you, lmao. sorry bro but it's funny

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I run ground all the way back up...more appealing to me then drilling a hole through the body on my truck..adding a grommet and then bolting to the frame. Also what everyone is leaving out is the necessity of the big 3 when you ground to frame especially. How do you have 620posts and not know how to ground your amp? Just wondering not trying to be an ass.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Honestly I couldn't tell you guys...I guess since everything else I've every had to deal with was just connected straight to pos and neg terminals of the battery...And yeah I gotta admit this is pretty funny in retrospect, I don't feel too smart after this one

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

I also hate that they come with these itty bitty teeny tiny fuses, what am I gonna do with that tiny piece of crap? seen some cheap so called 1/0 kits with 125a and 150a fuses :roflmao:

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

well man at least you know now why amp kits only come with a 3 ft ground wire :drink40:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

amp kits are actually great,that's what I was going to buy for my runs. Hell why not? you get extra fuse holders,fuses,grommets,connectors,etc and sometimes extra RCA's. I have a RF 1/0 dual amp kit that I didn't even use because I found some runs in the FS section

I bought a boss amp kit that was supposed to be 8 guage. Ran a 10 foot run to power my 700 watt amplifier. When I changed to a yellow top battery I started to notice engine noise. When I looked under my hood the fuse holder had melted but the fuse was holding. I changed it out for 4 awg knuconcept and a better fuse holder. I'll never buy a cheap amp kit again.

I bought a boss amp kit that was supposed to be 8 guage. Ran a 10 foot run to power my 700 watt amplifier. When I changed to a yellow top battery I started to notice engine noise. When I looked under my hood the fuse holder had melted but the fuse was holding. I changed it out for 4 awg knuconcept and a better fuse holder. I'll never buy a cheap amp kit again.

Don't buy cheap amp kits,problem solved.. I got my 2 RF 1/0 amp kits for good prices and the Stinger 1/0 kit was good priced,Sonic Electronix price matched both for me..

Archived