03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

If you get a chance to stop by remote start and sound on Potter dr today you should. Its there grand opening and they ate going to be giving away some stuff and have free food.

I wanted to go but I just started work today. Got a job helping with installs and doing warehouse/furniture delivery. Store called image audio I'm the valley. Rockford, Memphis, pioneer dealer. They had diamond audio but no one was buying it so they are dropping them. They sell mtx and Sony(headunits) and lazy boy home entertainment system.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Yesterday my Battery terminals from CNF showed up and got some more 0 gauge for grounds. Since i believe ToolMaker went out of business i had to go with CNF. Not a bad product but for the extra cost there is no logo and no stickers like T & M. Bummer! I am waiting for fuse blocks & fuses also so i might start some work today and finish next weekend.

Pics of Terminals: 1 set for battery under hood, 2nd set for batterys in trunk.

BatteryTerminalsampgroundwire2014001_zps

BatteryTerminalsampgroundwire2014002_zps

BatteryTerminalsampgroundwire2014003_zps

BatteryTerminalsampgroundwire2014004_zps

Sweet! The rest of what i needed showed up today! But the weather is shit... winds blowing 40+ mph with rain coming down sideways and considering i work out in the weather 12-14 hrs a day i think i will see if tomorrow is better weather. I know... big pussy! lol Pics of upgrades when done.

electricalupgrade2014001_zps68549107.jpg

electricalupgrade2014002_zpscb1f9adf.jpg

Still trying to figure out door configuration for fiberglassing. Thinking Sundown 8s?

So i was able to get new batt terminals & grounds in the trunk done and swapped out terminals under the hood but didnt finish everything i wanted to so i will have to next weekend.

Added 2 more grounds to rear batts and linked battery grounds. Ran out of wire last upgrade. Also installed proper size fuse to T1500. Voltage is better but i think i will need a larger alt cause it dropps at full tilt more than i like. Mike singer said 200+ amp alt would be good for 3k system but its not holding as well as i would like. Here pics of todays work, nothing to exciting just trying to get a more solid electrical system.

electricalupgrades2014001_zpsdfc0fcd5.jp

electricalupgrades2014002_zps8e3a4098.jp

electricalupgrades2014004_zps667cfe56.jp

electricalupgrades2014003_zps7041246b.jp

What's voltage full tilt?

I would maybe see what kind of voltage you can get with a neg run front to back. Some cars just simply need it. I know when mine is all said and done I'll have 2 pos runs, 2 neg runs, frame grounds in rear, alt grounded to frame and front batt, front batt to frame and alt pos to front batt.

want to make sure my ground is solid so not gong to take short cuts there.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Low 13s but i have the little batt under the hood not hooked up. Ran out of time yesterday. Next weekend i will finished everything up and double ckeck connections & voltage.

Thanks for the input. Hows work going?

Looking pretty damn smexy up in here!! Haha! For real tho, nice work man, looking really good and the install/wire management is top notch!

Thanks man! I try, just trying to make it more solid. Those 10s bang hard and deep. Great deal and i recommend them highly to anyone. I spent the same on them as i did the T1D212. And firing into the cab really makes a difference.

I am going to have to buy more sound deadener and accoustic matting for roof and install this winter.

How work & your spring going?

Looking pretty damn smexy up in here!! Haha! For real tho, nice work man, looking really good and the install/wire management is top notch!

Thanks man! I try, just trying to make it more solid. Those 10s bang hard and deep. Great deal and i recommend them highly to anyone. I spent the same on them as i did the T1D212. And firing into the cab really makes a difference.

I am going to have to buy more sound deadener and accoustic matting for roof and install this winter.

How work & your spring going?

Pretty good now that spring/summer is actually here lol. Got into a little fender bender the other day on the way back from Minneapolis, other than that I got no complaints.

How about you bro?

Btw that one pic you posted of your subs in the trunk in a half shadow is bad ass man! That one pic alone makes me to give those hds' a try..

Supa Clean. Like it....

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived