03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I have been enjoying the system for a week now and pretty pleased. There is still some work to make it better, reducing rattles, Tuning, which i have tittle patients for, And i have to remove door panels and reinforce one pod and i think i will open the door cavity for one pod to vent into. To much on the panels and cause to many rattles. Over all it loud as fuck. The 10's are hitting hard than they ever have, Still thinking about 12's but next winter. SA-12's, would love some FI but will be on a budget.

But ya i will try to get a video up by this weekend.

I have a plane to make an amp rack and get them off the subs. Guest threw everything in there to get it up and running again. Nice to have tunes, and loud ones at that.

Car show at the museum of transportation in Wasilla in April 23rd. Suppose to be a big turn out. The comp is being held by safe and sound.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 7 months later...

I have time again to work on the Lancer and Malibu . I been beefing up the electrical system lately and here how it looks now.

IMG_2609_zps7ctlxs4l.jpg

I added another run of SHCA 0 gauge from alt to front battery. Fused small second battery at both ends and put in a breaker switch for stock electrical system. I dont drive the car much so i get battery drain and thought switching it off would work. I and waiting for my RF Breaker to come in the mail so this one is temp for now.

IMG_2613_zpsb5hhao4v.jpg

2 runs of 0 awg from Singer 220 alt. I like the flow of wiring better now. More to come as time allows.

Crap you have been busy. Looks nice and tidy under the hood.

I know what you mean about rattles and the doors. My RE Audio in my doors rattle because of all the mid bass so I have to cross it over higher than I would like and what the speakers can really handle. I will be taking off the door panels and making them more of a pod. The REs are like little subwoofers so I want them to sound the best they can.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Replaced the breaker with a 100 amp RF. Now the O C D can rest knowing all fuses and breakers are RF. I think the engine bay is done. Really wanting to change rear battery set up around with beauty panels and a amp rack.

IMG_2609_zps7ctlxs4l.jpgFrom this.....

To This.....

IMG_2614_zpslsa3hccu.jpg

IMG_2615_zpsdzb3pf2f.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Nah OCD would be having to have the terminals on the battery all facing the same direction. lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived