Help dd-1 user error

I have stinger rcas... I'm setting the gains on a 4 channel amp( fosgate 800-4ad)

Now I don't receive any type of light other than the power indicator..

I'm using the 1k track as stated in the manual..

As far as trying to get a signal through the amp I used the same method Steve used in his very first video when he got Byrd to set the gains on his original test bench

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I may have placed it he positive in the positive I'll try again in the morning

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I may have placed it he positive in the positive I'll try again in the morning

Use track 2 to test from the rca.. ..make sure all crossovers and hpf on the head unit are off or set to flat.. plug in the turn on the dd1 ..play the track and start turning up the volume till u see the signal..then keep going up til u see distortion...then once you find the max undistorted volume you set the volume to that max undistorted and play the track for testing the amp..trak 4 or 6.. ..make sure filtwr on amp set to flat ..put positive on the probe to positive on speaker output and negative aligator clip to the ground of the amp..turn up gain til it distorts the back off till its gone..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

If none of that works theres something wrong at the headunit or rcas pull the head unit and check out the connections..just cuz theyre good quality wires doesnt mean nothing can ever go wrong with them. If nothing looks bad or loose at the headunit follow the rcas and check for issues along the whole wire..

Edited by bassman619

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Use track 2 to test from the rca.. ..make sure all crossovers and hpf on the head unit are off or set to flat.. plug in the turn on the dd1 ..play the track and start turning up the volume till u see the signal..then keep going up til u see distortion...then once you find the max undistorted volume you set the volume to that max undistorted and play the track for testing the amp..trak 4 or 6.. ..make sure filtwr on amp set to flat ..put positive on the probe to positive on speaker output and negative aligator clip to the ground of the amp..turn up gain til it distorts the back off till its gone..

he is using a 4 channel amp, most likely he will need to use the negative speaker output.

New battery in the DD-1?

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire